Having quite a bit of fun with this development board. A fairly powerful embedded ARM, running at a core of 400MHz, with the whole system drawing about 2W of power. And yes, before anyone asks, I do have headphones plugged into it listening to streaming audio (hey, you have to test all the features, even if they don’t end up on the final hardware, right?).
I’ve done some polish work and integration of various libraries in Yann’s Eagle library repository.
Get it here..
- NAND and SDRAM footprints
- Merging of various MSP430 footprints into the “texas.lbr” library.
- More crystals, including subminature parts (ABM10)
- Cleanup of the Atmel library
- Some TVS components from Tyco and Vishay are included
- Freescale HCS08 footprints for the QB and QK series